Thanks you for purchasing the Michael 3.0 Head Morph Pak.
In your Poses Library you will find a few new categories that begin with “!M3” and end with either “INJ” or “REM”.
These categories contain morph delta poses. The inject (INJ) poses will inject morphs into the “Michael 3” figure, where they will show up as parameter dials. The remove (REM) poses will remove these injected morphs and again hide their associated dials.
PLEASE NOTE: The Michael 3 mesh and morphs are proprietary. These morphs CANNOT be redistributed in whole or part, either as injection poses(as purchased) or as deltas within a CR2 file. For information on how to legally distribute Michael 3 derivatives or add-on products, please visit our FAQs page. In your Poses Library, you'll find new icons for loading the Michael 3 morphs in these categories:
* !M3 All Morphs INJ
* !M3 All Morphs REM
* !M3 Ear-Nose INJ
* !M3 Ear-Nose REM
* !M3 Eyes INJ
* !M3 Eyes REM
* !M3 Features INJ
* !M3 Features REM
* !M3 Head INJ
* !M3 Head REM
* !M3 Mouth INJ
* !M3 Mouth REM
* !M3 Teeth-Gums INJ
* !M3 Teeth-Gums REM In order to really explore the versatility of this model, we recommend that you also purchase the Michael 3 Head Morph Pak, which contains morphs for versatility in the design and form of your Michael 3 Head. Also, for understanding and easiest use of all of the Michael 3 morphs, we recommend that you check out the FAQs page at DAZ3D for information on how the morphs are ordered on the figure, and how they are named. (For example, conventions such as “JCM” for automatically applied Joint Correction Morphs, and “p” for partial morphs that are intended to be controlled by dials in other body parts.)
Follow these steps to inject the morphs into the figure.
* Load the Michael 3 figure into the scene from the Figures Library.
* Go to the Poses Library.
* Select the morph(s) you wish to use and double click on the icon to apply them. The Michael 3 Figure must be selected.
* The Morphs will be loaded into the Parameter Dials of the Head at a value of “0”. To see a visible change in the figure you must adjust these dials.
* It is possible to save out the figure as a new character (CR2) with these morphs loaded. Please see the FAQ for more information on this. It is not permissible to distibute these CR2 files. For answers to frequently asked questions about Michael 3's new features, please visit our FAQs page at http://www.daz3d.com/support/index.php Also, be sure to check out DAZ Arcana at our website for tips and tricks on how to make great poses, how to create and distribute legal and effective add-on products, and generally how to make the most of your Michael 3 purchase.
See this site for further technical support questions or concerns: www.daz3d.com/support
Thank you and enjoy your new products!
DAZ 3D Tech Support Team**
1350 E Draper Parkway
Draper, UT 84020