Product: The Warrior
DAZ Original: YES
Created By: ElorOnceDark
* Notes from the artist:
* You can find new icons for loading this product in the following Poser Libraries:
* Figures: “Warrior”
* Hand: “Warrior”
* Pose: “Warrior”
* Props: “Warrior”
* The Hood's tails have remote ERC with a node located in the body parts TA1 and TB1.
* Also in the head body part are dials to control both tails at the same time.
* The Belted Loin Cloth also has remote ERC for the skirt. The control nodes are in the F1 and B1 body parts.
* Also, by making the inner belt, outer belts, studs and flaps transparent, there are a g-string type shorts underneath.
* The Axe is smart-propped to the right hand, and there is a pose in the hand library to grip the Axe.
* There is also a partial pose in the poses library for him to grip the Axe with a two-handed grip. This pose will only effect The Freak's arms and hands.
* If you want him to “choke-up” on the Axe handle, you can adjust the Z-trans of the Axe. (If he's in the two-handed pose, you'll have to adjust the Y-trans slightly too)
Visit our site for further technical support questions or concerns: http://www.daz3d.com/i.x/support
Thank you and enjoy your new products!
DAZ Productions Technical Support
12637 South 265 West #300
Draper, UT 84020
\Runtime\Libraries\Character\Warrior\Belted Loin Cloth.cr2
\Runtime\Libraries\Character\Warrior\Belted Loin Cloth.png