This page exists within the Old ArtZone Wiki section of this site. Read the information presented on the linked page to better understand the significance of this fact.
Product: Christmas Carol
Product Code: ps_ac1020
DAZ Original: YES
Created By: Redhouse Stuidos
Released: October 27, 2004
* You can find new icons for loading this product in the following Poser Libraries:
* Camera: “RCC”
* Light: “RCC”
* Props: “RCC” , “RCC Zero”
* The naming convention used is as follows: L and R denote the left or right prop.
* Some props have a zero axis preset that will allow you to add props easily to this and other sets. These have the _Z suffix to the preset name.
* Delete the default Poser lights before applying the light preset.
* Optimal scene window size is 1000×800.
* Because of the level of detail, it is easier to work with the scene in Smooth Shaded view, rather than Texture Shaded.
DAZ Studio Texture
The default texture does not look right when rendered in DAZ Studio. To adjust this, DAZ Studio users should change the 'Lighting Model' on the Surfaces Tab from 'Plastic' to 'Matte.' Go to the Surfaces Tab (VIEW –> Tabs –> Surfaces) and select all the surface names that end in “_wood.” Then change from the Basic to Advanced Tab. Scroll down to 'Lighting Model' and change the drop-down from 'Plastic' to 'Matte.' Now when you render, the opalescent effect is gone and you have something that looks a lot more like real wood.
You can also change the other surfaces. For example, you can choose the surface that ends in 'metal' and change the lighting model from 'plastic' to 'metallic.'
Visit our site for further technical support questions or concerns: http://www.daz3d.com/i.x/support
Thank you and enjoy your new products!
DAZ Productions Technical Support
12637 South 265 West #300
Draper, UT 84020