This page exists within the Old ArtZone Wiki section of this site. Read the information presented on the linked page to better understand the significance of this fact.
Product: Lush Hair
Product Code: ps_ac1089
DAZ Original: YES
Created By: Harvey Mann
Released: December 16, 2004
* Compatible Products: Victoria 3.
* You can find new icons for loading this product in the following Poser Libraries:
* Hair: “Lush-Hair”
* Pose: “Lush-Hair”
* MORPH DIALS
* The top eleven Morph dials are pre Set styles, these dials begin with “S-”
* To use these left mouse click on the numbers next to the “S-” dial and type in 1. and hit enter.
* Activate “ONLY ONE!!” of these “S-Dials at a time for a complete style (all others should be at 0.000…default)
* The Morphs below are for adjusting the various parts of the hair and the best way to learn how to use these is by simply dialing them in slowly.
* PLEASE NOTE…..SPECIAL MORPHS!!!
* The four Hair morphs, “NSide30 to NBend-45” are morphs to make the hair move in accordance with V3's neck
* So if you bend Vickys neck side by side 30, then use the NSide30 morph and dial in 1.000 (or as needed) \\* Similarly if you bend Vickys neck -45 then use the “NBend-45” morph and so on.
* MAT FILES
* There are 4 Categories of MAT and MAT MOR files.
* Use the 4 MAT files in this category to change the textures only.
* These Textures however should only be used on styles with a full bangs (as shown in the 4 Icons)
* I will explain how to change textures for the parted styles below in the “3.MAT-MOR STYLES” section.
* Simply use these to change the hue of the color of the hair, so you can apply a reddish tone to a dark texture by first applying ”+Silky-MAT“ from the “TEXTURES” category and then “Amb-Flame2” from the “AMBIENT” Category, you will now have a Silky Black Hair with a reddish hue.
* Follow this example to add any ambient color to any texture you have applied to LUSH HAIR.
* “MAT-MOR STYLES”
* These change the style and textures of the hair at the same time, in other words instant complete styles.
* The first Icon “MM-All Default” re sets the hair completely with the default textures and no morphs.
* The next 3 Icons are VERY IMPORTANT!!! These apply the 3 main textures needed for the parted styles, they also apply a simple morph (because these textures dont work with any of the full bangs styles)
* The Morph applied is “Part-Right”…this is only used so your hair has a simple part applied with the texture.
* To turn it off simply select the hair and hit “Ctrl E” to re set it and now you could apply any parted style
* For example “S-Maiden” or “S-California”…any style that uses a centre or side part.
* So thats what these “MM-All DefSweep” to “MM-All SilkySweep” Morphs are for..follow the above examples to get the best use out of these 3 set up files.
* All the rest in this category are instant hairstyles…everything is done instantly, however you can modify these styles to fit your particular needs.
* Basically these MAT files change the colors of the Flyaways and the Main Hair independently so you can mix hair textures for a bleached effect.
* Sometimes you have to use more than one of these at a time…for example if you want a Silky Black Hair with a Bleached Honey Colored Flys …Hit “Pt+Silky-Main” and then “Pt+Honey-Flys” to get that effect.
* To turn the flys back to Silky Black …Hit “Pt+Silky-Flys”, its as simple as that.
* To see what these do…simply apply one or two and do a quick render and you will soon get the idea.
* The last 2 icons change the transparency maps only, “Pt-FlysFine” changes the Trans maps to a finer flys and “Pt-FlysOff” turns the outer flys off altogether so you will only see the main hair.
* Files installed for this product:
Visit our site site for further technical support questions or concerns: www.daz3d.com/support
Thank you and enjoy your new products!
DAZ Productions Technical Support
1350 E Draper Parkway
Draper, UT 84020