This page exists within the Old ArtZone Wiki section of this site. Read the information presented on the linked page to better understand the significance of this fact.
Product: 3D Universe Toon Donkey
Product Code: ps_ch126b
DAZ Original: NO
Created By: Dark Whisper
Released: September 26, 2005
* You can find new icons for loading this product in the following Poser Libraries:
* Figures: “3D Universe - BC”
* Pose: “3D Universe - BC”
* Props: “3D Universe - BC”
* Lights: “3D Universe - BC”
* Expressions: “3D Universe - BC”
* The corral is a bit resource intensive - it will add to render times.
* For best render results in P6, please render with the “Max texture size” set to at least 2048 and turn off “Texture filtering.”
* Because of the extreme nature of some of the toon expressions, care should be taken when mixing expression morphs.
Setting several morphs to their maximum setting can cause unattractive results.
* The Corral Set is quite big and is designed to give a realistic wide-open spaces feel. Care should be taken to not position the camera behind the sky plane as this would obscure the render.
* The grass is designed to look realistic from most low angles. Care should be taken to not point the camera too far down, as the grass will lose it's realism.
* The sky plane is cylindrically mapped. Any sky textured applied to it should be seamlessly matched horizontally. This can be done quite easily in Bryce by rendering in panoramic mode.
* Although the donkey figure can almost take TumbleWeed's poses, their body shapes do differ, and certain minor adjustments may be needed.
* When loading the donkey into DAZ Studio, the glossiness setting on the materials: Hooves, Teeth, EyeWhite and EyeIris should be set to about 90%. As default, DAZ Studio sets it to 50% which doesn't work very well.
* This product includes a custom Mimic configuration file (ToonDonkey.dmc) which should be used for best results in Mimic.
All possible care has gone into making this product a worthwhile investment. We hope you get a lot of enjoyment out of it. For information on other exciting products in the Buffalo Creek and other 3D Universe ranges, visit us at: http://www.3duniverse.co.za
Visit our site for further technical support questions or concerns: http://www.daz3d.com/i.x/support
Thank you and enjoy your new products!
DAZ Productions Technical Support
12637 South 265 West #300
Draper, UT 84020