This page exists within the Old ArtZone Wiki section of this site. Read the information presented on the linked page to better understand the significance of this fact.
Product: Explorer Unit
Product Code: ps_tx1114
DAZ Original: YES
Created By: Northern-Studios
Released: January 4, 2006
* Notes from the artist:
* You can find new icons for loading this product in the following Poser Libraries:
* Pose: “MAT ExplorerUnit”
Have space suit, love to travelI am sure that many of you, like me, have read scifi stories and watched the first steps on the moon with a sense of wonder. This texture set attempts to catch up a little with those experiences: * The A7-textures are inspired by the suits worn by some of the first explorers on the moon. * The M-suit, inspired by all that gleaming steel fabric they used when the Mercury program and the concept of going to the moon was still in it's infancy.
A few tips:The set comes with a set of blankers. In case you're the mix and matching type, these mat-poses will set your figure to a non-reflective white.The set comes in three flavours in the A7 set:
* A7- with no tag on the end means there are no reflection maps set.
* Gold - a golden reflection map
* Neutral - a neutral grey reflection map
The set comes in two and a half flavours in the M set:
* M_name_Golden - a golden, gleamy spacesuit component
* M_name_Silver - a silver, gleamy spacesuit component
* X_name_NoREF - this is the metal texture used as basis for the gold and silver sets - add your own reflection map for wild results The reflection maps have been set to a medium setting, in order to help you adjust your scene better. Remember that the brighter the map, the bigger the highlight. Also remember that highlights are dependent on the light in your scene, so remember to tweak those as well
* Note to P4 users:
Poser 4 users will need to convert several bump maps from .jpg files to use the P4 files properly.
These Bump Map files are:
Please see Bump Map Conversion Help for more instructions on converting Bump Files.
In all cases, “P4” will refer to Poser 4 and “PP” will refer to Pro Pak.
Some of the starry brushes I used came from Pure Anodyne - thanks muchly and sharing appreciated.
Visit our site for further technical support questions or concerns: http://www.daz3d.com/i.x/support
Thank you and enjoy your new products!
DAZ Productions Technical Support
12637 South 265 West #300
Draper, UT 84020