This page exists within the Old ArtZone Wiki section of this site. Read the information presented on the linked page to better understand the significance of this fact.
Product: 20 Easter Eggs
Product Code: ps_tx1155b
DAZ Original: NO
Created By: deepblue
Released: April 2, 2006
* Required Products: Hatching Egg.
* You can find new icons for loading this product in the following Poser Libraries:
* Pose: “MAT_EstrEggP4PP” “MAT_EstrEggP5P6”
* Thank you for purchasing the Easter Egg texture set for the Hatching Egg.
* To make the most out of these textures, in various versions of Poser and DAZ studio, some manual adjustments may be needed.
* Here are some things to consider with each program:
* Poser 4: JPGs will need to be converted to BUM files for use as bump maps
* Poser 4&Pro: These programs are not as flexible with bump maps. Bumps maps included with this package may not show up as well in these programs as they can in DAZ studio and Poser 5/6.
* Poser 5/6: Renders can look better when the ambiance setting is more gray than black. The chocolate bump map can be used as a displacement map on the Reduced Poly and Solid Egg versions of the Hatching Egg. Be sure to change the render settings to “use displacement maps.”
* DAZ Studio: experiment with the manual settings to get the right look. Adjustments may be needed for Bump and Reflection settings.
* Note to P4 users:
Poser 4 users will need to convert several bump maps from .jpg files to use the P4 files properly.
These Bump Map files are:
*Please see Bump Map Conversion Help for more instructions on converting Bump Files.
In all cases, “P4” will refer to Poser 4 and “PP” will refer to Pro Pak.
Visit our site for further technical support questions or concerns: http://www.daz3d.com/i.x/support
Thank you and enjoy your new products!
DAZ Productions Technical Support
12637 South 265 West #300
Draper, UT 84020