This page exists within the Old ArtZone Wiki section of this site. Read the information presented on the linked page to better understand the significance of this fact.
|Released:||June 13, 2006|
* Required Products: Hiro 3.0.
* You can find new icons for loading this product in the following Poser Libraries:
* Figures: “RanSur”
* View files installed for this product:
* There is a FixHip morph in Pants to loosen the hip to accomodate some extreme poses.
* The Belt has morphs to loosen the front, back, left and right sides of the belt.
* Load Hiro, make sure Hiro's body (or a body part) is selected, then load a clothing item and conform it. If the lights or ground is selected when the clothing is loaded, it might not crosstalk properly in Poser.
Visit our site site for further technical support questions or concerns: www.daz3d.com/support
Thank you and enjoy your new products!
DAZ Productions Technical Support
1350 E Draper Parkway
Draper, UT 84020