This page exists within the Old ArtZone Wiki section of this site. Read the information presented on the linked page to better understand the significance of this fact.
Product: Yuletide Elements
Product Code: br_ob37
DAZ Original: YES
Created By: Northern-Studios
Released: December 14, 2006
* Notes from the artist:
* You can find new icons for loading this product in the following Bryce Libraries:
* Objects: “\Presets\Objects\Northern-Studios”
* Materials: “Presets\Materials\Northern-Studios”
Got Bryce? Get rendering !
Need a simple snowman for a card-scene? Check !
Need a Giftbox ? Check !
Need snowflakes for that christmas tree scene? Check !
Need icicles for that icy cold landscape you're making? Check!
Need Gingerbread for those munchies? Check. Sort of
A few tips:
* This set comes with 17 very low polygon props in order to keep download size and render time down. Hence, some elements may look “bumpy” to you. There is an easy fix for this. Load the item of choice, and click the little E on the bar. Drag the line all the way up, and click the top of the sphere - this will make all your bumpy items look very smooth. .
* The textures are meant to be tweaked. remember that glossy materials and also icy or snowy materials depend a lot on lighting and lighting angle to really shine. Please take some time to tweak them to your liking, icy and snowy materials never look the same in different lights
* Don't set the bumpmap to much over 10 on the gingerbread people
* The icicle terrains also work pretty good as spiky terrain elements - just flip them upside down
* On that note - the icicle terrains have been split in two - Snow and Icicle, to make testuring easier. Of course - there's northing stopping you from using the same texture on both
* Two of the snowflakes are lattices. Click on the E when you have loaded and selected, and tweak to your heart's desire.
This set is not a merchant resource kit.No part of it may be resold as a component of another Bryce set, rendered or mesh or texture.
Visit our site for further technical support questions or concerns: http://www.daz3d.com/i.x/support
Thank you and enjoy your new products!
DAZ Productions Technical Support
12637 South 265 West #300
Draper, UT 84020