Product: Jewels - Eyes for V4
Product Code: ps_tx1305b
DAZ Original: NO
Created By: Valea
Released: January 22, 2007
* Required Products: Victoria 4.0 Base
* You can find new icons for loading this product in the following Poser Libraries:
* Pose: “Jewels NoShader” or “Jewels Shader”
* You can find new icons for loading this product in the following Libraries:
* “content\People\Victoria 4\Materials\Jewels DS“
PC and Mac compatible Poser 4 and above
Usage Tips or Limitations:
Some notes about the Firefly Renderer:
First of all - please turn off texture filtering when rendering Jewels in Firefly Renderer. Otherwise you might get some undesireable results.
The following render settings were used in the promo images and they should bring you very good results:
* Cast Shadows - ON or OFF (this depends on your image) * Texture Filtering - OFF * Raytracing - ON or OFF (this is also depending on your image, raytracing was used in the promos) * Raytrace Bounces 4 * Min Shading Rate - 0,00 * Pixel Samples 4 (you may raise or lower this, depending on your system. However, the promos were rendered with pixel samples set to 4 or 5, while 3 is default) * Max Texture Size - 4096 (lower it for smaller images or images in which you don't show anything close but close up's need a large texture size) * Max Bucket Size 64 (you can lower this if your computer is not able to handle it well, 32 is a common setting here) * Smooth Polygons - ON * Use Displacement Maps - ON or OFF (you don't need it for Jewels but other items in your image might use displacement maps) * Just leave the rest the way it is
There are no reflection maps for the Jewels textures - they are using shader settings instead, which will make them look a lot more realistic. But that means that the reflections might not show up under some light conditions. Just adjust the lights a little if that should happen in your render.
Please don't use the mats in the “Jewels Shader” folder for renders in D/S or in P4 renderer. D/S material settings are included in this product and can be found in the folder Jewels DS which will show up in the D/S content tab.
Mats that can be used in any Poser version and in D/S if you don't want to use shaders
can be found in the Jewels NoShader folder.
Photos from 3d.sk by Peter Levius along with some of my own photomaterial
Visit our site site for further technical support questions or concerns: http://www.daz3d.com/i.x/support
Thank you and enjoy your new products!
DAZ Productions Technical Support
12637 South 265 West #300
Draper, UT 84020