Product: Midnight Dress
Product Code: ps_ac2356
DAZ Original: YES
Created By: Desideria
Released: February 10, 2008
* Required Products: Aiko 4.0 Base, Victoria 4.1 Morphs++
* You can find new icons for loading this product in the following Poser libraries:
* Figures: “MidnightDress”
* Pose: “MidnightDress no shader,” “MidnightDress shader”
* Props: “MidnightDress”
* To use the Dynamic version of this dress in Poser 5+, please take the following steps:
* Please load the base figure into your scene.
* Click on “Figure - Inverse Kinematics” and uncheck all.
* Click on “Window - Joint Editor”, then select the base figure and click on “Zero Figure”.
* Open your props library folder and load the desired dynamic prop into your scene.
* Open up the Animation slider and go to frame 30.
* Pose the figure as desired. Set any desired morphs
* Go back to frame 1.
* Go to the Cloth room.
* Click on New Simulation\\. * Accept the default settings then hit Okay.
* Click Clothify and choose the dynamic cloth - it will be listed under props - then hit Clothify to exit the dialog box.
* Select Collide Against, then Add/Remove, and choose figure 1. (You may want to add the Ground as well.)
* Back in the Collide Against dialog, make sure that the 'Current Collision Object' has 'Figure 1' displayed. You may want to enable the 'Start draping from zero pose' option. (Quick hint on Collide settings: Collision Offset is the distance of the cloth from the collision object and Collision Depth is the thickness of the cloth. Play with these numbers as needed to get the results you want).
* Depending on the pose, you may wish to set “Ignore hand collisions.”
* Click on Calculate Simulation.
* Depending on the pose, it may be necessary to tweak the clothing settings in the Cloth Room. Please have a look at your manual for further, detailed informations to get the best settings for the look you want. * If you want to use multiple dynamic items in the scene, do each simulation separately. You can do the second one as Sim_2, the third as Sim_3, etc. If you decide to change the pose later on, you can go to Animation: Recalculate Dynamics: All Cloth.
Visit our site for further technical support questions or concerns: http://www.daz3d.com/i.x/support
Thank you and enjoy your new products!
DAZ Productions Technical Support
12637 South 265 West #300
Draper, UT 84020
\Runtime\Libraries\Pose\MidnightDress no shader