This page exists within the Old ArtZone Wiki section of this site. Read the information presented on the linked page to better understand the significance of this fact.
Product: The Old West Saloon
Product Code: ps_ac2464
DAZ Original: YES
Created By: Redhouse Studios
Released: March 17, 2008
* You can find new icons for loading this product in the following Poser libraries:
* Figures: “Old West Saloon”
* Camera: “Old West Saloon”
* Light: “Old West Saloon”
* You can find new icons for loading this product in the following DAZ Studio folders:
* “Props:Architecture:Old West Saloon”
* This set consists of a single cr2 file.
* Groups have been created to allow elements to be adjusted or hidden.
* Unused dials have been removed where appropriate, while the original dials have been left in the parent figure's 'body' group.
* The set features a replaceble front door, which is hidden by default. To show the alternative door, first hide sal_dr_fr, sal_dr_l and sal_dr_r parts, and then make part door_2 visible. This replaces the saloon doors with a standard door.
Visit our site for further technical support questions or concerns: http://www.daz3d.com/i.x/support
Thank you and enjoy your new products!
DAZ Productions Technical Support
12637 South 265 West #300
Draper, UT 84020
Old West Saloon
\Runtime\Libraries\Camera\Old West Saloon
\Runtime\Libraries\Character\Old West Saloon
\Runtime\Libraries\Light\Old West Saloon
\Props\Architecture\Old West Saloon