This page exists within the Old ArtZone Wiki section of this site. Read the information presented on the linked page to better understand the significance of this fact.
Product: Moo Cow, Baby!
Product Code: ps_tx1896b
DAZ Original: NO
Created By: Gareee
Released: April 15, 2008
* Required Products: Draconian WarCow
* You can find new icons for loading this product in the following Poser libraries:
* Materials: “Gareee:WarCow”, “Gareee:WarCow:P6”, “Gareee:WarCow:P6 Baby”, “Gareee:WarCow:P7+”, “Gareee:WarCow:P7+ Baby”
* Pose: “Gareee:WarCow:Baby”, “Gareee:WarCow:Regular”
* Detailed Instructions for Moo Cow Baby! are Available
* Material Presets for DAZ Studio and Poser now Consolidated
* DAZ Studio Users:
* You will no longer need to go to a separate DAZ Studio folder to apply the DAZ Studio Material Presets. Simply apply the MAT Pose from the Poser Pose→Gareee→WarCow–>Baby or Pose→Gareee→WarCow–>Regular directory.
* There is no longer a separate DAZ Studio installer for the DAZ Studio Presets.
* Poser Users:
* It is recommended that you do not delete the .DS files from within the product's MAT Pose directory. They will not show up as extra files within Poser, but are required to use the product with DAZ Studio 2.0.
* Details on Material Preset changes:
* DAZ Studio 2.0 has a new function that allows DAZ Studio and Poser MAT Pose files (and other presets) to co-exist within the same directory while only displaying a single set of files to the user within the Content Tab.
* If both DAZ Studio and Poser MAT Pose files are installed, DAZ Studio will automatically apply the DAZ Studio MAT Pose file and ignore the Poser version.
* If no DAZ Studio MAT Pose file is found, but the Poser MAT Pose file is installed, then DAZ Studio will apply the Poser MAT Pose file.
* Both the Poser (.PZ2) and DAZ Studio (.DS or .DSB) files will share one thumbnail. No matter which program you use, the correct settings will be loaded, as each program effectively ignores the other program's files. This eliminates the need to install two separate files – Poser files to one location, and DAZ Studio Presets to another location.
* This is backwards compatible with most content. As long as your .DS or .DSB is named exactly the same as the .PZ2, they will function correctly and you may consolidate your presets to a single directory manually, if you choose. This will also work with any Poser and DAZ Studio files of the same type. For example: Poser .LT2 Light Presets and DAZ Studio .DS or .DSB Light Presets can be combined in this way. Poser .CM2 Camera Presets and DAZ Studio .DS Camera Presets can be combined in this way.
* Currently, if you have a Poser Prop or Figure file that loads an Object and also applies textures, placing a .DS or .DSB by the same name in the same folder will cause DAZ Studio to load the Materials outlined by the DAZ Studio .DS preset file ONLY. It will not load the object, so will not work correctly.
Visit our site for further technical support questions or concerns: http://www.daz3d.com//i.x/support
Thank you and enjoy your new products!
DAZ Productions Technical Support
12637 South 265 West #300
Draper, UT 84020