This page exists within the Old ArtZone Wiki section of this site. Read the information presented on the linked page to better understand the significance of this fact.
|Released:||June 9, 2008|
| * Required Products: Millennium Baby
* You can find new icons for loading this product in the following Poser libraries:
* Figures: “PookBaby”
* Hand: “PookBaby”
* Pose: “PookBaby:PookClothes”, “PookBaby:PookProps”, “PookBaby:Precious”
|* Poser 6 or above, 512 mb RAM or greater is recommended for high-resolution texture maps.
* This product is based on and requires the previous installation of the Millennium Baby 3 figure from DAZ3D and an unzipping utility to unzip and install the files included.* UnZIP all files to your Poser root folder. Be sure to check the “Use Folder Names” option.
* Load the Milbaby 3 figure from your Poser Library. BE SURE THAT THE BABY IS THE ONLY CHARACTER IN YOUR POSER SCENE! DO NOT include background characters, such as skydomes, or any other characters before applying the custom morph injections to the baby. This will avoid any crosstalk problems with other characters. Apply the morph injection pose and texture MAT files which can be found in folder:
* After the custom injection pose has been applied, then the clothing, cradle, Pook Hill, and any other figures, clothing, etc. may be safely added to your scene.
* NOTE FOR THE STANDING AND HANGING CRADLES:
* To rock the standing cradle, use the parameter dial named “Rock” located on the “cradle” body part. To otherwise rotate or position the standing cradle character in 3 dimensions, use the rotation dials located on the character “body” part.
* To swing the hanging cradle from the tree limb, select the “cradle” body part and use the “Swing” parameter dial. Note that the hanging version also includes a small hanging vine part that is separately posable.
* !!CUSTOM POOKLING™ EYES PLACEMENT!!! (PLEASE READ)
* Because this character is created using CUSTOM morph targets, the eye positions and scaling are adjusted to fit the new face. Most poses available DO NOT REMOVE the built-in eye translations that Poser automatically included when saving a pose. Applying poses therefore may result in the custom eye positions being changed with “eye-popping” effects. THIS IS EASY TO FIX using one of the following THREE METHODS:
- A special pose file named “3_PookBabyEyes_FIX” is included in Precious's pose folder. Apply this pose to your milbaby figure any time AFTER applying Precious's INJ pose to reset the eyeballs to the proper positions and scale values for this character.
- Each eyeball is “memorized” in the correct position by the injection pose file(s). Select each eye separately and apply the Poser menu function “Edit:Restore:Element”. This resets the eyes to the correct position.
- The last method that can be used to reset the eyeball positions is to simply re-apply the head injection pose. This will not effect the head morph if it is already injected, but it will reset the eyes to their proper values for this custom character.
Visit our site for further technical support questions or concerns: http://www.daz3d.com//i.x/support
Thank you and enjoy your new products!
DAZ Productions Technical Support
12637 South 265 West #300
Draper, UT 84020