This page exists within the Old ArtZone Wiki section of this site. Read the information presented on the linked page to better understand the significance of this fact.
Created by: RawArt
Required Products: M4 (optional, ++morphs, Freak morphs, creature creator legs)
Emerging from the labrynths of time, the Taurans are now free to make their own paths.
• Three Tauran Texture variations for M4, bumps, displacements, and specularity maps
• Three Tauran Texture variations for Hoofed Legs, bumps, displacements, and specularity maps
• One Tauran Head Inj/Rem morph
• One ++ based body morph
• One Freak based body morph
• One ++ and Freak based body morph
• Three horn styles, with matching textures
• One nose ring
You can find new icons for loading this product in the following Poser Libraries:
For Morphs, Look in the “POSE” folder in the “Raw_M4/ M4Tauran” folder.
For D/S and P5 MATS, Look in the “POSE” folder in the “Raw_M4/ M4Tauran” folder.
For Material Files, Look in the “Materials” folder in the “Raw_M4/ M4Tauran” folder.
And for those who enjoy the Zone-D Collector Card game, here is a sample card for your collection, please feel free to print and play as you desire. (for personal use only)