|Product Name:||Dangling Circlets For Any Figure|
Get the exuberant touch that will take your characters to a superior level, with the kind of jewelry that you could see on high fantasy illustrations and movies! A must-have!
Dangling Circlets For Any Figure is a set of five circlets with hanging chains that can be used with any figure. By default they fit to Genesis 2 Female, but we also included fit morphs for the most common figures (male and female) for faster and easier fitting.
Customization possibilities: you can combine the precious stones and metals with the hide options to get lots of different looks! Also included: movement morphs to simulate natural fall, gravity, or movement in your renders and animations.
We have studied deeply what we needed to make this product as versatile as possible, and we have designed a jewelry pack that can be used on ANY figure for Poser or DAZ Studio. Then, we made it easier for the user, so it always look fantastic in every render, on every figure, character or pose.
You just need a figure with a head part (99% of them meet these criteria, including Victoria 6, Genesis 2 Female, Genesis 2 Male, Michael 6, V4, M4). The circlets will follow the head movement, and you can use the adjustment morphs and the fine-tuned transform dials to fit them to your figure perfectly.
Descriptions of the jewel sets and materials:
- Dancer Of Wishes: Full of seduction and mystery, the hanging pearls will embrace you in their charm, and is perfect to tell stories about distant lands in nights full of fantasy and myth.Metals in copper, gold or silver, and gems in black, green and orange, purple and tiger's eye, red and ivory white, two blues, and two pink shades. Options to hide the side chains, the central curved chain, and the chains over the eyes.
- Daughter Of The Sun: A carefully crafted design of intricate metal swirls that adds complexity and beauty to your scenes. Get the dignity of a goddess with this amazing circlet! Metals in bronze, gold, and silver, and gems in black, blue, green, pink, red, and two brown jaspers. Options to hide the side chains, or just the jewels in the side chains.
- Forest Sorceress: The star, that symbolizes magic and your bond to nature and the universe, and a tear cried by the goddess of the woods. Add mystery and shine to your sorceress, priestess, or fantasy characters!
Metals in brass and rusted bronze, gold, old bronze, and silver, and tear gem in black, purple, red, tiger's eye, and turquoise. Options to hide the star on the left chain, the star on the right chain, the left chain, the right chain, the chains over the eyes, or the tear jewel.
- Joy Of Gaia: Flower-shaped jewels in bloom in this fantastic dangling circlet add the touch of purity and charm to your most detailed scenes! An evocation to nature that gives a romantic look. Metals in gold, and silver, and flowers in blue, green, orange, pink, purple, red, and turquoise. Options to hide the small flower-shaped jewels, the chains on the sides, or the chain over the eyes.
- Promise Of The Moon: A princess made a promise to the moon, and two stars were born in her eyes. From the memories of this legend, the forgery masters of the ancient forged this amazing jewel. Metals in gold, and silver, and moon and stars jewels in black, blue, gold, pink, purple, silver, and turquoise. Options to hide the small moons on the chains, the stars on the side chains, or the side chains.
Below is a list of the installation package types provided by this product. The name of each package contains a Package Qualifier (WIP), which is used as a key to indicate something about the contents of that package.
Not all installation packages provide files that are displayed to the user within the interface of an application. The packages listed below, do. The application(s), and the location(s) within each application, are shown below.
Visit our site for technical support questions or concerns.