Table of Contents
|Product Name:||Mystic Circlets For Any Figure|
Mystic Circlets are the jewels that invoke the power of magic and summon the ancient deities, and are the perfect ornament for the fantasy creatures that you saw in movies and art, and now ready for your creations, with complete freedom for your imagination. A must-have!
Mystic Circlets For Any Figure is a set of 5 circlets that can be used with any figure. By default they fit to Genesis 2 Female(s), but we also included fit morphs for the most common female and male figures for faster and easier fitting: Genesis 2 Male, Victoria 6, Michael 6, M4 Shape for Genesis 2 Male, V4, and M4. Also works great in any other Genesis 2 figure or character, usually with very little adjustment required.
We have studied deeply what we needed to make this product as versatile as possible, and we have designed a jewelry pack that can be used on ANY figure for Poser or DAZ Studio. Then, we made it easier for the user, so it always look fantastic in every render, on every figure, character or pose.
You just need a figure with a head part (99% of them meet these criteria, including Victoria 6, Genesis 2 Female(s), V4…). The jewels will follow the movement, and you can use the adjustment morphs and the fine-tuned transform dials to fit them to your figure perfectly.
Descriptions of the jewel sets and materials:
- Aine: The celtic goddess of the moon, Aine, brings you her powers in a moonray between the carefully modeled leaves! In silver or gold, with options for black, blue, green, pink or red jewels, and brown, golden, green or silver leaves
- Ataegina: Brings the magic to defend the land of the mighty warriors, a horned circlet with modeled rings and leaves worth of being in the most professional ilustrations. In natural horn mat with brown leaves and copper metal, all silver with rings and points in relief, all gold with reliefs, or natural horns with green leaves
- Belisama: The horns of the deer goddess, and the pentagram that invokes the magic of the ancients! In silver, bronze, and two shades of gold combinations, plus partials for leaves in silver, green, brown, or gold, and for horns in natural, silver or gold, that you can mix with the already made combinations
- Kaduceus: Has the power to heal and to save, two snakes interweaved over the staff, and wings over them. In silver, gold, or copper, with center jewel in black, blue, green, pink, or red
- Lady Unicorn: Worn by the Daughter Of The Unicorn. Real unicorn glow made with Poser materials/DAZ Studio shaders. What you see in the promos is NOT postwork! All partials for gold or silver metals; and pink, blue or white pearls; blue, pink, or yellow sparkles; and blue, green, pink or red tear jewels, and you can also hide the glow
Below is a list of the installation package types provided by this product. The name of each package contains a Package Qualifier (WIP), which is used as a key to indicate something about the contents of that package.
[ ] = Optional, depending on target application(s)
Not all installation packages provide files that are displayed to the user within the interface of an application. The packages listed below, do. The application(s), and the location(s) within each application, are shown below.
Visit our site for technical support questions or concerns.