User Tools

Site Tools

Kung Fu HD for Genesis 2 Male(s)

Click for original

Product Name: Kung Fu HD for Genesis 2 Male(s)
Product ID: 19318
Published Artist(s): Daz Originals
Created By: Fisty & Darc
Release Date: 2014-07-22

Product Information

  • Required Products: None

A Classic Kung Fu Outfit for Lee 6 and all of your Genesis 2 Male(s).

A three piece set: shirt, pants, and shoes. Hand crafted morphs for all current DAZ main characters, and all needed Genesis 2 Male full body “Real World” body morphs are included. UVs and Material Zones are arranged for fantastic results when using DAZ Studio Shader Presets or Poser MT5's. The DAZ Studio MAT files use Uber Surface (included free with DAZ Studio), the Poser MAT files are custom made so you will get beautiful renders in both programs. The shirt has morphs to open the front and either of the pockets, along with many adjustment morphs for fine tuning the fit.

Product Notes

Installation Packages

Below is a list of the installation package types provided by this product. The name of each package contains a Package Qualifier, which is used as a key to indicate something about the contents of that package.

  • 1 Core 1)
  • [1 PoserCF]

[ ] = Optional, depending on target application(s)

Not all installation packages provide files that are displayed to the user within the interface of an application. The packages listed below, do. The application(s), and the location(s) within each application, are shown below.

Kung Fu HD for Genesis 2 Male(s) (Core)

  • You can find new icons for loading this product in the following DAZ Studio Folders:
    • “People:Genesis 2 Male:Clothing:Kung Fu Outfit”
    • “People:Genesis 2 Male:Clothing:Kung Fu Outfit:Materials”
  • You can find new icons for this product in the following DAZ Studio Categories:
    • “Materials:Wardrobe”
    • “Wardrobe:Footwear”
    • “Wardrobe:Pants”
    • “Wardrobe:Shirts”

Kung Fu HD for Genesis 2 Male(s) PoserCF

  • You can find new icons for loading this product in the following Poser Libraries:
    • Figures: “DAZ Genesis 2 Male:Clothing:Kung Fu Outfit”
    • Materials: “DAZ Genesis 2 Male:Clothing:Kung Fu Outfit”

Additional Details

  • Product Notes:
    • The wrinkles on the shirt and pants are HD morphs at 2x resolution, they work perfectly in both programs without any extra steps. They also can be pushed well beyond 100% and still look great if you want them to be more obvious.
    • The shirt (or any clothing, really) looks best if you zero the pectoral rotations after posing, I could not make a pose preset to do this in one click unfortunately.
    • If your shadows are cutting off abruptly on the edge of the items lower the shadow bias on your lights. The default bias when you create a new light is much higher than it should be in almost all cases.
    • The ends of the sleeves are rigged a little differently so they look realistic in 90% of poses, it makes the other 10% a bit trickier to work with. There are thumb room and side hand room morphs to handle thumbs bent out and the hand going to the side a lot. They sometimes don't line up if you have the forearm or hand twisted a lot. You can twist the forearm of the shirt itself until the morph lines up with where you have the poke-through.
  • Poser Specific:
    • Always morph and pose (and highly recommended to zero or at least half pectoral bends) your Genesis 2 Male(s) before loading clothes to get the correct fit. This is important for all DSON import clothes, not just this set.

Resolved Issues

  • None

Known Issues

  • None


Visit our site for technical support questions or concerns.

The contents of this package are in DAZ Studio Native formats