|Product Name:||Ragnarok Mask for Genesis 3 and Genesis 8 Female(s)|
|Published Artist(s):||BadKitteh Co|
• Ragnarok mask is based on a design of, and licensed by Tom Banwell Leatherworks. Now available for Genesis 3 Female(s) and Genesis 8 Female(s)!!!
This is a versatile and funky gas mask carefully crafted and textured to be suitable for facial close-up renders. Use it for your post-apocalyptic, cyberpunk or horror renders!
Highlights of this set:
- Unbuckle and movement morphs
- Numerous adjustment morphs
- Head strapping, air filters and eye covers turn on and off via morph dials, for a variety of looks
- Mask stand is rigged with Genesis figures skeleton layout, it is movable and mask be parented to it's head (and posed)
- High resolution textures are suitable for illustrative stills and cinematic close-ups
- Texture map sets include Diffuse, Specular, Bump, Normal, displacement and reflection maps as needed for each texture.
- 15 Mask Textures, three lace overlays and 17 metal options to mix and match with.
Below is a list of the installation package types provided by this product. The name of each package contains a Package Qualifier (WIP), which is used as a key to indicate something about the contents of that package.
Not all installation packages provide files that are displayed to the user within the interface of an application. The packages listed below, do. The application(s), and the location(s) within each application, are shown below.
Visit our site for technical support questions or concerns.