Table of Contents
|Product Name:||Curator Aquarum Emeritus|
|Published Artist(s):||Daz Originals|
|Created By:||Jack Tomalin|
The Curator Aquarum Emeritus is a highly detailed and revamped texture expansion for the original Curator Aquarum set. This expansion adds a whole new look to Curator Aquarum with new and improved high resolution textures, full Iray support and new lighting and water elements for astounding photo-realism and detail. You can mix and match the Emeritus Expansion (like adding lights or water elements) to the original Curator Aquarum for even more versatility. Also included is basic Poser and 3Delight support to get you started with those, as well as a full Iray update for the original product. Note the original <a href=“/curator-aquarum”>Curator Aquarum</a> is required for use.
Below is a list of the installation package types provided by this product. The name of each package contains a Package Qualifier (WIP), which is used as a key to indicate something about the contents of that package.
[ ] = Optional, depending on target application(s)
Not all installation packages provide files that are displayed to the user within the interface of an application. The packages listed below, do. The application(s), and the location(s) within each application, are shown below.
- The set features both a new texture expansion as well Iray addon for the original Curator Aquarum . As such it requires the original for use (https://www.daz3d.com/curator-aquarum)
- The Iray addon for the original set is found in Environments\Architecture\Cur_Aquarum and the new texture set in Environments\Architecture\Cur_Aquarum_Emeritus
- The same file structure is kept from the original version, so existing scenes can be updated to the Iray shaders by simply replacing the materials using the material settings provided. You will find new Iray specific scenes and materials in each products 'Iray' specific folder.
- Scene files as used in the promos have been included, which are located in each products folder in Cur_Aquarum_Emeritus\Scenes\Iray\Promos. The other files are all located in their original product folders.
- For Iray promo scenes, please ensure you disable the setting 'Ignore when opening a scene file' under Render Settings if you wish to load the settings contained in those scenes (ie whatever settings I personally use for that particular scene)
- Emissive surfaces such as lights, are denoted by the suffix A. Lights without this suffix are essentially 'off'.
- The fog, while looking great, is slow to render - so if you wish to remove it simply hide the 'Fog' object in the scene tab.
- This set adds both new lighting to the set, as well as high resoltion water elements. Please note due to the nature of these items they are quite resource intesive.
- The scale of the original set appears quite large when used with a figure, so I suggest for ease of use, simply select everything in the scene, parent to a group and then scale that group down around 75%. Parenting it all will keep the camera positions intact etc.
Visit our site for technical support questions or concerns.