Table of Contents
|Product Name:||Everyday 2 for Genesis 8 Male(s)|
|Published Artist(s):||Aeon Soul|
The guys were a bit jealous of Everyday 2's versatility and wanted in, so we perfected a male version that is compatible with all Everyday 2 texture add-ons (past, current and future)!
Everyday 2 is as simple as it is versatile! You will use this clothing set again and again, because it merges a laid-back, everyday and comfy style with top-notch features:
- A realistic mesh, with great-looking flow, folds and details.
- Great morphs, to add style and dynamism, maintaining a realistic look.
- Realistic looking, PBR materials that look great both from a distance and up front, your character will always look like they are wearing actual clothes. - Texturing details that make a difference, such as displaced border, seams, embroidered logos and little imperfections.
- Various d-force settings for both the Shirt and Pants so that it's easy to conform the morphed clothes to your character pose even with extreme clothing morphs and poses interacting!
- Custom fitting morphs for some of the most popular and peculiar characters.
- High-quality add-ons that make this package even more versatile and useful.
Everyday 2 is comprised of a v-neck t-shirt and 3/4 pants, and also includes a “behind the neck version” of the t-shirt. It sports 5 different styles with some variants and optimized d-force settings for the best outcome when using very dynamic poses and morphs.
Get Everyday 2 for all of your straight and simple clothing needs, and watch its versatility bring your characters to life.
Note: You will not always need to use d-force in order to enjoy the clothes movement and style morphs, but with some more extreme characters and poses it can come in handy and improve the final outcome. Also remember to check the “helper” section under morphs as it includes useful morphs to fix poke-through or other issues you may run into.
Below is a list of the installation package types provided by this product. The name of each package contains a Package Qualifier (WIP), which is used as a key to indicate something about the contents of that package.
[ ] = Optional, depending on target application(s)
Not all installation packages provide files that are displayed to the user within the interface of an application. The packages listed below, do. The application(s), and the location(s) within each application, are shown below.
Visit our site for technical support questions or concerns.