Table of Contents
|Product Name:||MMX Hair Textures - Merchant Resource|
MMX Hair Textures - Merchant Resource gives you all the hair textures you need and more.
This set contains 1330 4000×4000 textures, totaling 23GB in size. Each texture is a 32bit PNG RGB/Alpha (8-bit integer/channel), meaning that each texture has a transparent background and you have access to the different color channels depending on the software you are using. This makes the textures easier to edit and work with.
Every texture was hand painted, making each one different and unique so that no two are the same.
NOTE: There are no user-facing files for any 3D software, this is strictly a merchant resource texture set.
MMX Hair Texture Merchant Resource End User License Agreement: Please read before purchasing!
This End User License Agreement is non transferable.
1. You cannot provide the unmodified textures in your commercial works.
2. You cannot use this set to create any free content. This includes game mods.
3. No part of this set can be included with tutorials.
4. You cannot create another merchant resource using this set. This includes, but is not limited to, Photoshop brushes, Zbrush brushes or Substance Designer/Painter/Alchemist files.
5. When using this set for a 3D model that you will be brokering online or selling to a third party such as Daz3d.com, you may use up to 250 textures for each of your sets. This includes stand alone textures sets. There is no limit as to how many times you use those textures within your set or how many textures you create with these textures for your set.
6. If this set is purchased for use in a video game, the company may freely distribute copies to any employee they wish as long as the content created by the employee using this set will be the property of the company and not the employee.
7. You may use this set on an unlimited number of commercial works.
Below is a list of the installation package types provided by this product. The name of each package contains a Package Qualifier (WIP), which is used as a key to indicate something about the contents of that package.
[ ] = Optional, depending on target application(s)
Not all installation packages provide files that are displayed to the user within the interface of an application. The packages listed below, do. The application(s), and the location(s) within each application, are shown below.
Visit our site for technical support questions or concerns.