|HD Gunshot Wounds for Genesis 8 and 8.1 Males
HD Gunshot Wounds for Genesis 8 and 8.1 Males is a collection of 45 HD Gunshot Wounds (23 Wounds + 22 Mirrors) from a low-caliber weapon (handgun).
To ensure the textures remain as envisioned, regardless of the character it's applied on, the wound texturing is built atop a Geoshell (MGW Wound Geoshell Wearable). A second Geoshell is used to add a blood layer (MGW Blood Geoshell Wearable), which allows a higher displacement to lend substance to the blood without affecting the character's original skin (and creating seams).
Three Materials Presets for each Geoshell have been included (light, mid-tone, and dark skin). Since the LIE is built on these Geoshells, the time it takes to load is substantially reduced. If you find the blood too glossy, we have also included a preset to lower that. Though since this is built on a Geoshell, you can always change the settings to whatever works best for you without messing with your character's skin.
We have also included additional torso LIE Iray Presets to ensure the pack works with Generation 8.1. So keep an eye out for those, and be sure to apply them if you are working with a character that uses the surfaces of Genesis 8.1. Except for the Torso region, all other LIE Iray Presets should work with 8.1, regardless of the absence of the 8.1 specifications to their name . In addition, we have included a Wound to Scar material preset as a bonus that will add Opacity and change the translucency of the MGW Wound Geoshell to fade the textures. Play with the morph dials (break the limits and even dial them negatively) and change the translucency color to get the right look and transform the open wound into a scar as shown in the promos!
In total, this pack contains 45 HD Morphs, 73 LIE Wound Iray Material Presets, 71 LIE Blood Iray Material Presets, 4 Geoshell Wearables, 20 Material Presets for the Geoshells, 4 Scripts, and 46 Shape Presets. Now, you will be able to show the aftermath of a close call. Whether your character went in guns blazing or ended up in the wrong place at the wrong time, the choice is yours!
Like with our other packs, these can be combined to help add valuable subtext to your images, allowing you to build characters marked by hardships and pain. They ultimately must wear the badges life has bestowed upon them, and whether they wear them with pride, anger, shame, or pain is up to you!
Get the HD Gunshot Wounds for Genesis 8 and 8.1 Males today.
Below is a list of the installation package types provided by this product. The name of each package contains a Package Qualifier, which is used as a key to indicate something about the contents of that package.
[ ] = Optional, depending on target application(s)
Not all installation packages provide files that are displayed to the user within the interface of an application. The packages listed below, do. The application(s), and the location(s) within each application, are shown below.
• You can use the Shaping Presets to add the HD Wounds or you can dial them in. • You will find the dials in the parameters or shaping tab under Actors > Head, Arms, Hand, Legs, Feet, Back, Waist > Wounds > MGW • You can also type “MGW” in the search box within the parameter tab to easily access all the dials at once (Male Gunshot Wound). • A Shaping Preset to remove/zero the morphs in this pack have been included for your convenience.
• Inside this folder you will also find 4 Geoshell Wearable Presets (2 for Genesis 8 & 2 for Genesis 8.1). It is important to apply the appropriate one to your figure. • Additionally, you will find 4 Iray Material Presets to apply to those Geoshells (again, 2 for Genesis 8 and 2 for Genesis 8.1). These will determine how light or dark the Wound and Blood textures will look once applied to your character. The Light Skin Preset is set by default. You can go ahead and apply the LIE textures to the Geoshells to see how they look. If you notice they are too light, you can come back and apply the Dark Skin Material Presets, as they won’t override the texture maps and, instead, they’ll just change the value of several presets.
• 01 Prepare | You will find three scripts for setting your figure’s Render SubDivision Level. With your character selected, click on any of them to determine the quality. The higher the SubD Level, the better the HD Morph will look at the expense of longer render times. • Important: The recommended Render SubDivision Level is 3-4; the recommended viewport SubDivision Level is 2-3. The script assumes the figure is loaded at viewport subdivision of 2, so manually check the figure’s resolution in the parameters tab before rendering.
• 02 LIE Wounds| LIE Iray Presets are included to add texture to the “WMG Wound Geoshell” Wearable. It is important that you do not apply these LIE to the character. Instead, select the appropriate Geoshell and then apply. They may take a while to apply depending on your specs.
• 03 LIE Blood | LIE Iray Presets are included to add texture to the “WMG Blood Geoshell” Wearable. It is important that you do not apply these LIE to the character. Instead, select the appropriate Geoshell and then apply.
• 02 & 03 Important Note: We have included additional torso LIE Iray Presets to ensure the pack works with Generation 8.l. So, keep an eye out for those and be sure to apply them if you are working with a character that uses the surfaces of Genesis 8.1. Except for the Torso region, all other LIE Iray Presets should work with 8.1 regardless of the absence of the 8.1 specification to their name.
• 04 Removers | Here you will find a handy script to remove all LIE layers from the Geoshells. Just select a Geoshell, ensure no surface is selected, and apply. • We have also included additional Iray Material Presets to lower the Blood Displacement (which can fix some of the blood poking through clothes). • Last but not least, you’ll find a Iray Material Preset to fade the Wound Textures (apply to WMG Wound Geoshell) and turn them into scars. And, in case you didn’t like the look, you can always use the restore preset to turn them back into wounds.
Visit our site for technical support questions or concerns.