|Product Name:||Victoria 4 for Genesis 2 Female|
- Required Products: None
Generation 6, meet Generation 4! Victoria 4 for the Genesis 2 Female gives you a path to use your existing Victoria 4 accessories and textures on your Genesis 2 Female characters. Use the AutoFit clone to access your favorite outfits, the Victoria 4 UV set to use your favorite textures, and the Victoria 4 figure shape to see a familiar face.
note: Due to a limitation in how DAZ Studio handles presets, only material presets which are in DUF format can be directly applied. Any existing material presets must be re-saved in DUF format from the original Victoria 4.
Below is a list of the installation package types provided by this product. The name of each package contains a Package Qualifier (WIP), which is used as a key to indicate something about the contents of that package.
- 1 Core 1)
- [1 PoserCF]
[ ] = Optional, depending on target application(s)
Not all installation packages provide files that are displayed to the user within the interface of an application. The packages listed below, do. The application(s), and the location(s) within each application, are shown below.
- You can find new icons for loading this product in the following DAZ Studio Folders:
- “People:Genesis 2 Female:Materials:Victoria 4 for Genesis 2 Female”
- You can find new icons for this product in the following DAZ Studio Categories:
- “Materials:Feminine:Victoria 4 for Genesis 2 Female”
- You can find new icons for loading this product in the following Poser Libraries:
- Materials: “DAZ Genesis 2 Female:Victoria 4 for Genesis”
- Material presets must be in .DUF format in order to correctly apply due to the change in surface names in Genesis 2 Female.
- In order to resave a material in .DUF format: In DAZ Studio 4.5+ apply the preset to Victoria 4 and “Save As>Material Preset”
- Poser users can use the supplied Preset to change the UVs to Victoria 4, then manually apply the materials.
- Poser users can also create Poser Companion files with DAZ Studio 4.5+.
- Poser Companion files will need to have a .DUF material preset first created from Victoria 4, then applied to Genesis 2 Female in DAZ Studio 4.5+ and resaved, in order for the Poser Companion file to load correctly.
- 2013-08-01 - Corrected minor seam on UV mapping
- 2013-06-23 - Additional UV updates. Added Set Victoria 4 UV preset and Poser Companion File.
- 2013-06-20 - Updated UV map for better texture fitting.
Visit our site for further technical support questions or concerns.
Thank you and enjoy your new products!