Table of Contents
|Product Name:||Iray Fire Royalty for Genesis 3 Female and Male|
Put fire on your scenes with this set of Materials and Shaders for Iray engine.
Turn Genesis 3 Female or Male (both version included) and other objects into Lava using this set. Add more drama to your scenes using the Emission and Bloom features included, so the lava can light up everything for you.
You get 6 LAVA Materials for Genesis 3 Female and Male:
- 3 Lava Materials to fill figures
- 3 Lava Emission ONLY to be added to ANY other Materials like skin
With some especial Materials you can Turn Off the emission and Displacement properties from those characters very easy.
- 6 Render Presets allow you to add Bloom effect to the bright areas to your render like they are glowing.
Those presets allow you to control the size of the Bloom effect.
- 6 Scene Subsets to create some real fire to add more drama to your scenes.
Those Subsets are simple billboards with fire textures that can be used with ANY scene.
You also get shaders to apply to any object that you like:
3 Lava presets + 3 Emission ONLY presets + Turn Off Emission and NO Displacement shaders
6 Fire effects shaders to apply to ANY plane (its for billboards)
9 Tiling shaders to increase surface cover when using shaders.
* Bloom work better when you have an object in the background and will be used in the whole scene, since its a camera effect the distance will make the size of the bloom will vary.
* Subsets are square plane so shaders can work better when used in other objects like peoples and props.
Below is a list of the installation package types provided by this product. The name of each package contains a Package Qualifier (WIP), which is used as a key to indicate something about the contents of that package.
[ ] = Optional, depending on target application(s)
Not all installation packages provide files that are displayed to the user within the interface of an application. The packages listed below, do. The application(s), and the location(s) within each application, are shown below.
Visit our site for technical support questions or concerns.