Table of Contents
|Product Name:||EJ Fantasy Races Creator and Morphs for Genesis 8 Female(s) and Male(s)|
EJ Fantasy Races Creator and Morphs is a pack of 186 morphs: 93 for Female(s), and 93 for Male(s), and 10 Fantasy Races Presets (5 for Female(s) and 5 for Male(s)), avaliable as full, head, and body morphs: Dwarf, Ogre, Goblin, Sorcerer and Witch, and Dundweller.
All these creatures are for Male and Female, as all the morphs included, so you can create an entire universe of fantasy creatures of both genres.
This pack of morphs is a must have for:
- Creating couples of characters of a fantasy race from scratch
- Create your own original fantasy race, like the included Dundweller
- Add fantasy features to any existing characters
- Add special features to normal human characters, like bulging eyes, double chin, protruding brows, or lower forehead
- As they are morph dials, you can create characters with more or less strong features
- Create hybrid fantasy races like half-elf, or whatever
- Mix and match this pack of morphs with our Alien Creator Morphs or another of our packs to create even more diverse beings
The amount of fantasy races you can create is virtually unlimmited. You can use these morphs over any skin, or mix them with our EJ Universal FX Shaders For Genesis 8 Female(s) and Male(s).
This is a morphs product, no textures are included. These morphs work on Genesis 8 Female(s) and Genesis 8 Male(s), and all figures based on them. Just dial any of the morphs, and add the features you need. There is also a pdf guide that is loaded clicking an icon to learn how to adapt clothing to the custom morphs so you can also use them with any clothing.
These morphs are for a final user as well as to be used as a merchant resource, provided your charater is for sale, not for free. You can use these morphs mixed with your existing body morphs or reference them as list them as a requirement. You can't repack these morphs in any way, totally or partially, or claim them as your own.
Below is a list of the installation package types provided by this product. The name of each package contains a Package Qualifier (WIP), which is used as a key to indicate something about the contents of that package.
[ ] = Optional, depending on target application(s)
Not all installation packages provide files that are displayed to the user within the interface of an application. The packages listed below, do. The application(s), and the location(s) within each application, are shown below.
Visit our site for technical support questions or concerns.