This page is a Work In Progress (WIP). There is likely to be incomplete and or missing information while the page is being built.
In order to use a coupon code when placing an order it must be input during the checkout process. In this tutorial you will learn how to correctly use coupons.
- Add the qualifying product(s) to your cart
- Click the “Checkout” button
- Enter correct Billing Information
- Click the “add or remove gift cards or coupons” link
- Enter coupon code in the “Discount Codes” field and click “apply coupon” button
- Proceed to Checkout
- Coupons generally have an expiration date that corresponds directly with the particular promotion that they are part of.
- The items that coupons are applicable toward can change.
- It is important to read all related promotional information before you use them.
- Coupons can only be used on a single order.
- Generally, coupons can only be redeemed once per user, but there are exceptions.
- Coupons will always have a code, usually descriptive of the discount or promotion.
First, add the qualifying product(s) to your cart.
Next, click the “Go To Checkout” button once you are done adding everything to your cart.
At checkout page, enter correct billing information and click “continue” button.
In the Payment Information section click the “add or remove gift cards or coupons” link.
Enter the coupon code into the Discount Codes field and click “apply coupon” button.
Proceed to checkout and enjoy your new product.