skip to content
You are here:
DAZ Studio 4.x
User Interface (UI)
User Interface Styling
DAZ 3D Home
Report A Bug
- Creates a node in the scene.
- Creates an Instance of the primary selected object in the scene.
Create Instance Group
- Creates an Instance Group of the primary selected Instance in the scene and any Instance siblings with the same target and mode.
Create Geometry Shell
- Creates a Geometry Shell of the primary selected object in the scene and sets the offset distance of the Push Modifier that is automatically added.
Convert Figure to Props
- Converts a complete figure into a collection of props, without any exporting/importing.
Node FaceGroup Map
- Reveals the face group on a mesh that is associated with a given node; used to provide node selection in the viewport using the geometry for the object.
Adjust Rigging to Shape
- Adjusts the positions of a figure's bones based on the difference between the default shape and the current shape.
- Adjusts the positions of nodes in the scene in order to align them according to settings that correspond to those found on the
Export to PDF
Back to top
Except where otherwise noted, content on this wiki is licensed under the following license:
CC Attribution 3.0 Unported